Take a photo of your child wearing the complimentary button badge. Then go www.pharmachoice.co.za/vcj/ and enter your contact details in the entry form at the bottom of the homepage. You will then be sent to a webpage which allows you to upload your child's photo. After your picture have been uploaded you will be sent to the decorate your photo online webpage.
Parent and child can have fun by using various on-line elements to decorate the photo online.
After the decorated photo together with your registration details are submitted
you will have successfully entered the competition.
1.The promotional competition is open to those entrants specified on the competition entry form. All entrants must be residing in South Africa. The competition is not open to any employee, director or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by sanofi aventis south Africa (pty) ltd or Winthrop Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Limited (jointly referred to as “the company”) and/or immediate family members of any employee, director or consultant of/or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by sanofi, its advertising agencies, advisers, its affiliates and/or associated companies (“Disqualified Entrants”).
2. These terms and conditions are in addition to any specific terms and conditions that may appear on the competition entry. By entering the promotional competition, all entrants and winners agree to be bound by these rules as interpreted by the company, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The company reserves the right at any time without notice to amend, modify, or change these rules, and to withdraw, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes, gifts or the like thereof (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the company reasonably deems necessary including but not limited to changes in internal policies and procedures.
3.The promotional competition commences on December 1st 2012 and ends on the 30th June 2013, as long as stocks last.
5. Entrants stand a chance of winning the prize set out in the competition entry. (“the Prize”). The prize is non-transferable. The company reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
6. To be entered into the draw to win the Prize, entrants must:
- Upload and submit a decorated photo which includes the viral choice button badge; and
- Submit accurate contact details.
7. Winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or before the closing date of the competition.
8. Winners will be contacted telephonically by 19 July 2013.
9. Winners will be announced in the pharmacy, public and or social media.
10. PharmaChoice reserves the right to utilize the artwork for future media campaigns. By entering the Competition, you agree to same without any royalties or the like payable.
11. The company is not liable for the failure of any technical element relating to this promotional competition that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted not will it be liable for any entry not being successfully submitted for any other reason.
12. The prize will be paid into the school’s account no later than 4 months from the date of winning the Prize. The company will not be responsible for any additional costs incurred by a winner associated with the Prize. The winner shall be entitled to decline the Prize however the winner shall not be entitled to request a replacement or substitute Prize.
13. Payment of bursaries will be made directly to the school of choice towards school fees only, and on presentation of an original school invoice. If the school fees are less than R5 000 per year, the balance of the amount will be utilized for the following years fees and so on until the R5 000 has been fully utilized.
14. Entrants may enter as many times as they wish however, only one prize shall be awarded per person.
15. Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, sanofi’s decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
16. All entrants and the winners of the Prizes indemnify the company against any and all claims, including those by third parties, of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in any way howsoever in this promotional competition (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of gross negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the company . The winners further indemnify the company against any and all claims which may arise out of use of the Prize including those claims by third parties.
17. The company may request the winner to take part in promotional activities, which request may be denied by the winner.
18. Competition and Rules will be governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of South Africa.
All parties agree that the maximum liability incurred by the company for any reason whatsoever shall be limited to the amount in rand value of the Prize.